Stock and Stable Sweet Feed 12%
Stock and Stable Horse & Livestock Feeds provide a convenient, value-priced feed option that works across a range of species. Available in textured and pelleted forms, with a variety of protein levels, they provide quality nutrition for your entire farm.
Please check with your local Nutrena dealer for the form and protein level available in your area.
- Refer to the tag attached to the bag for specific feeding instructions.
- Feed by weight, not by volume.
- Weigh the feed in the container you will be using, and be sure to subtract the weight of the container.
- Divide recommended feed amount in to two or more equally spaced feedings per day, and feed at the same times each day.
- Feed good quality hay at the rate of 1 to 1-3/4 lb per 100 lbs of bodyweight per day or pasture equivalent.
- Monitor body condition and adjust feeding rates as necessary to achieve desired body condition.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times.
- Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Salt should be available free choice.
- Warning: Do not feed any product that is moldy, rodent or insect infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
- Privacy Page
- Farm & Ranch
- Bulletin Board
Sign up today
- April 24:
- April 28:
- May 15:
- May 16:
- May 22:
- June 12:
- June 13:
- June 19: