Purina Omega Match Ration Balancer
Some Horses get the Omegas they need from pasture. Purina Omega Match Ration Balancer is for those horses who don’t have access to the nutrition they need.
Purina Omega Match™ Ration Balancer provides a way to fill in nutritional gaps. This product is ideal for horses with a busy competition schedule with limited turnout or when they cannot graze green grass due to metabolic concerns. Purina Omega Match Ration Balancing Horse Feed is specially formulated by PhD equine nutritionists. The ingredients and benefits are inspired by feeding fresh pasture. Additionally, Omega Match avoids the drawbacks of too many calories or soluble carbohydrates. Our limited-ingredient formula addresses common sensitivities while meeting your horse’s nutrient requirements. It also provides the fatty acids and antioxidants naturally found in green grass. As a result, it’s a great way of ensuring your horses get the nutrition they need, no matter their forage source.
Stop into any of Steinhauser’s 6 locations in the greater Houston area. We are your local source for equine feed and supplies including Purina Horse Feeds. Have questions? Please feel free to contact us. A helpful member of our staff will guide you to the best products for your equine.
A TIMOTHY-BASED RATION BALANCER HIGH IN OMEGA-3 FATTY
- ACIDS Purina® Omega Match™ Ration Balancing Horse Feed
- PROTEIN, VITAMIN AND MINERAL FORTIFICATION A concentrated formula to fill nutritional gaps common in forage or unfortifed grains.
- BALANCES OMEGA FATTY ACID RATIOS Feeding Omega Match™ Ration Balancer as the sole concentrate ration to stalled horses for 11 weeks resulted in the development of similar omega fatty acid ratios to horses on pasture.
- NATURAL SOURCE VITAMIN E + A FULL SUPPLEMENTAL LEVEL OF BIOTIN Formulated with only a natural source of Vitamin E. When fed as directed, supports optimal Vitamin E levels and provides 15 mg of biotin to support hoof growth and repair.
- FORMULATED WITHOUT Formulated without soy, alfalfa, corn, wheat and molasses to support horses with sensitivities to these ingredients.
- ALL THE GOODNESS OF PASTURE WITHOUT THE GUILT Controlled starch & sugar formula with no molasses that results in minimal glucose and insulin response to feeding.
- HIGH IN FAT & FIBER, HIGH-QUALITY PROTEIN + INDIVIDUAL AMINO ACIDS Inspired by the protein content and quality of fresh pasture. Suitable for horses in light to moderate work.
Crude Protein (min) 13.50% Lysine (min) 1.80% Methionine (min) 0.70% Threonine (min) 0.60% Crude Fat (min) 8.50% Crude Fiber (max) 20.00% Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF) (max) 24.00% Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF) (max) 39.00% Ash (max) 11.00% Starch (max) 7.50% Sugars (max) 5.00% Calcium (Ca) (min) 1.75% Calcium (Ca) (max) 2.25% Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.80% Sodium (Na) (max) 0.55% Sulfur (S) (max) 0.65% Potassium (K) (min) 0.50% Magnesium (Mg) (min) 0.30% Omega-3 Fatty Acid (min) 3.50% Omega-6 Fatty Acid (min) 1.20% Copper (Cu) (min) 65.00 ppm Selenium (Se) (min) 1.00 ppm Selenium (Se) (max) 1.20 ppm Zinc (Zn) (min) 225.00 ppm Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/lb Vitamin D3 (min) 2,000 IU/lb Vitamin E (min) 500 IU/lb Biotin (min) 7.50 mg/lb
FEEDING DIRECTIONS WITH HAY OR PASTURE Purina® Omega Match™ Ration Balancing Horse Feed can be used as the sole concentrate as described below or used in conjunction with other feeding programs as a supplemental source of omega fatty acids. Omega Match Ration Balancer Product Sheet
- Privacy Page
- Farm & Ranch
- Bulletin Board