Nutrena Triumph Senior Horse Feed
Nutritionally balanced, controlled starch feed specially formulated for senior horses. Use as a sole ration or in combination with hay or pasture. Controlled starch to support healthy digestion and performance of senior horses with added lysine to support muscle development and maintenance. Delivers exceptional nutrition at an exceptional value with guaranteed levels of biotin to support hair coat and hoof quality.
Controlled starch to support healthy digestion and performance of senior horses with added lysine to support muscle development and maintenance. Delivers exceptional nutrition at an exceptional value with guaranteed levels of biotin to support hair coat and hoof quality.
- Use the feeding table as a guide for feeding Triumph® Senior Horse Feed. Be sure to monitor your horse's body condition closely and adjust the feeding rate as necessary for the desired body condition and activity level.
- If you horse has no dental problems, feed clean, good quality hay at the rate of 1.0 to 1.75 lb (kg) of hay per 100 lb (kg) of bodyweight per day or the pasture equivalent.
- If your horse has severe dental problems, Triumph® Senior horse feed may be soaked with warm water to form a mash. The mixture should soak for five to eight minutes until it reaches the consistency your horse prefers.
- Divide the recommended feeding level into two or more equally spaced feedings per day.
- Fresh, clean water should be available at all times, except to hot and tired horses. Always cool down your horse properly before providing free access to water.
- Horses should be maintained at a body condition score of 5 or above. Broodmares should have a body condition score of 6 or above prior to foaling.
- Salt should be available free choice at all times.
|Crude Fiber||max 16.0%|
|Dietary Starch*||max 16.0%|
|Calcium||0.65% - 1.00%|
|Vitamin A||3,500 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D||350 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||75 IU/lb|
- Privacy Page
- Farm & Ranch
- Bulletin Board
Sign up today
- April 24:
- April 28:
- May 15:
- May 16:
- May 22:
- June 12:
- June 13:
- June 19: