Nutrena Triumph 12% Pelleted Horse Feed
Triumph Horse Feeds are specially formulated to give your horse the nutrition it requires under a broad range of conditions. Triumph 12% Pelleted Horse Feed is regionally available, and is designed to be fed to mares, breeding, maintenance and performance horses. Controlled starch to support healthy digestion and performance and delivers exceptional nutrition at an exceptional value. Guaranteed levels of biotin to support hair coat and hoof quality and added lysine to support muscle development and maintenance. Added vitamins and minerals for balanced nutrition.
Controlled starch to support healthy digestion and performance and delivers exceptional nutrition at an exceptional value. Guaranteed levels of biotin to support hair coat and hoof quality and added lysine to support muscle development and maintenance. Added vitamins and minerals for balanced nutrition
- Use the feeding table as a guide for feeding Triumph® 12% Horse Feed. Be sure to monitor your horse's body condition closely and adjust the feeding rate as necessary for the desired body condition and activity level.
- Feed clean, good quality hay at the rate of 1.0 to 1.75 lb (kg) of hay per 100 lb (kg) of bodyweight per day or the pasture equivalent.
- Divide the recommended feeding level into two or more equally spaced feedings per day.
- Fresh, clean water should be available at all times, except to hot and tired horses. Always cool down your horse properly before providing free access to water.
- Horses should be maintained at a body condition score of 5 or above. Broodmares should have a body condition score of 6 or above prior to foaling.
- Salt should be available free choice at all times.
|Crude Fiber||max 12.0%|
|Dietary Starch*||Pellet max: 20.0% Sweet max: 27.0%|
|Sugar*||Pellet max: 6.0% Sweet max: 7.0%|
|Calcium||0.7 - 1.2%|
|Vitamin A||3,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D||300 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||40 IU/lb|
- Privacy Page
- Farm & Ranch
- Bulletin Board
Sign up today
- April 24:
- April 28:
- May 15:
- May 16:
- May 22:
- June 12:
- June 13:
- June 19: