Loyall Life Adult Large Breed Lamb & Brown Rice
Loyall Life Adult Large Breed Lamb & Brown Rice is specially designed source of protein for large breed dogs with food sensitivities.
- TruMuneTM power increases antioxidant protection and helps improve activity and vitality
- Patented Opti-Cook® process optimizes quality, palatability, and starch digestion
- Made without corn, wheat, soy, artificial colors, flavors and preservatives and include no byproducts.
- Made with lamb meal suitable for dogs with protein sensitivities
- Fruits & vegetables including carrots, sweet potatoes, and blueberries
- Guaranteed levels of Omega 6 & Omega 3 fatty acids support coat and skin health
- Prebiotics and probiotics support healthy digestion
- Contains glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate
- L-Carnitine to help maintain healthy weight
Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Whole Ground Barley, Whole Milo, Brewers Rice, Dried Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Fish Meal, Ground Flax Seed, Natural Chicken Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Dried Egg Product, Salt, Choline Chloride, L-Threonine, Taurine, lnulin, L-Carnitine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Ground Garbanzo Beans, Ground Lentils, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Apple Pomace, Dried Kelp, Dried Carrots, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Dried Blueberries, Yeast Culture, Pea Fiber, Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate)
|Crude Protein, minimum||23.0%|
|Crude Fat, minimum||13.0%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||4.0%|
|Linoleic Acid, minimum||1.9%|
|Zinc, minimum||150 mg/KG|
|Vitamin E, minimum||150 IU/KG|
|*Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum||2.0%|
|*Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum||0.4%|
|*Glucosamine, minimum||250 mg/KG|
|*Chondroitin Sulfate, minimum||250 mg/KG|
|*L-Carnitine, minimum||50 mg/KG|
|*Total Microbial Count, minimum||80,000,000 CFU/lb|
|Calorie Content||336 kcal/cup|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Pet Food Nutrient Profile.
|Weight of Dog (lbs)||Adult
|5 - 15||3/4 - 1 1/2|
|15 - 25||1 1/2 - 2 1/4|
|25 - 45||2 1/4 - 3 3/4|
|45 - 80||3 3/4 - 6 1/4|
|80+||6 1/4 + 1 cup for each additional 20 lbs|
*Amount per day is measured in cups. 1 cup = 8 ounce measuring cup.
A dog's nutritional needs vary according to its breed, age, size, activity and environment. Start with this recommended amount and then vary according to your dog's body condition. You should also consult your veterinarian. Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.