AntlerMax Mule Deer 22% with Climate Guard Bio-LG
ANTLERMAX® MULE DEER 22 FEED is a researched 22% protein ration with the addition of Climate Guard® and Bio-LG™ supplements. This feed was specifically reformulated for what free range deer require for top overall health, reproductive performance and antler growth.
What is Bio-LG™
A combination of natural plant extracts
- Contains Lemongrass extract
- Supports intake
When combined with the nutrients in Purina® AntlerMax® deer feeds:
- Supports healthy skin
- Supports a healthy hair coat
- Supports overall health
Available in 50-lb bag.
High Fat Content 4.0% fat from several high-quality vegetable oil sources that help deliver a high percent of fat directly to the growing tissues. Helps deer regain body condition quickly.
Higher protein supplement to lower quality diet normally available to mule deer. Mule deer food plants are often limited in availability and nutritional quality due to drought and other environmental factors
Optimum Levels of Vitamins and Minerals Helps support antler growth, density and strength. Optimum levels of calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and vitamin D. Contains proprietary AntlerMax® Mineral Technology including organic trace minerals for replenishing depleted bone material stores used during antler mineralization.
High Palatability Enhanced with flavoring to attract deer to the feed so they receive the benefit of a balanced diet.
Supplements Poor or Sparse Forage So deer can maintain vigor during periods of environmental nutritional stress.
Climate Guard™ Supplement
- Encourages feeder visits to provide the nutrition needed to support weight gain and body condition*
- Comprised of high quality ingredients that support rumen function, gut health and optimal nutrient utilization
- Supports digestibility of starch in the small intestine
- Helps address the effects of oxidative stress. Powerful plant based ingredients help maintain feed intake, comfort, and helps sustain weight gain during climatic events, like hot weather.
- Flavored with lemongrass extract to support intake
- Supports healthy skin and hair coat
- Supports overall health
|Crude Protein||22.00% min|
|Crude Fat||4.00 % min|
|Crude Fiber||14.50 % max|
|Ash||10.00 % max|
|Calcium (Ca)||1.13 % min|
|Calcium (Ca)||1.63 % max|
|Phosphorus (P)||1.00% min|
|Salt (NaCl)||0.25 % min|
|Salt (NaCl)||0.75 % max|
|Sodium (Na)||0.55 % max|
|Vitamin A||11,000 IU/lb min|
|Vitamin D3||600 IU/lb min|
Feed AntlerMax Mule Deer 16 CG LG deer feed free-choice with adequate forage or quality hay. Consult the feed tag on this package for specific feeding directions. Use only as indicated. Feed to deer, elk and exotic deer as a supplement to native habitat or pasture. For best results feed free choice in a covered trough or self-feeder. If forage becomes limiting, supply good quality legume hay.
Caution This feed contains added Copper and should not be fed to sheep. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
Special Considerations Regulations for the feeding of big game can vary from state to state. Please check with your local game and fish department for the proper usage of this product.
1. A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions, and the quality of the management practices.
2. This feed is a supplement, not a complete feed. Animals in confinement may be fed this product, but only when fed with free-choice access to adequate hay or roughage.
3. Animals in confinement should not be fed this product as their sole diet without access to hay or roughage. Deer, elk or other game in confinement should not have free access to corn because eating too much corn at one time can lead to digestive upsets.
4. Provide water and AntlerMax Premium Deer Mineral at all times.