AntlerMax Deer Blend 16
AntlerMax Deer Blend 16 is a 16%-protein mix of corn and nutrition-packed pellets designed to enhance the natural forage diet of deer, elk and game. The protein content supports good performance with patented AntlerMax® Technology to promote strong antler growth, reproductive success and abundant milk production and promotes growth and healthy development in fawns and calves.
Contains proprietary AntlerMax® Mineral Technology, a power-packed nutritional package with ideal amounts and ratios of vitamins and minerals for good antler density and strength, reproductive performance and healthy young.
Do not feed to sheep! This product contains copper. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed. Regulations for the feeding of big game can vary from state to state. Please check with your local game and fish department for the proper usage of this product.
- A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices.
- Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer Chow® Blend 16 is a supplement, not a complete feed, and must be fed with free-choice access to adequate hay or native forage.
- Deer, elk or other game should not have free access to corn as eating too much corn at one time can lead to serious digestive upsets and in extreme cases, even death.
- Provide water and Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer and Elk Trophy MineralTM Product at all times.
1. Feed Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer Chow® Blend 16 to deer, elk and other game starting in January when antler development begins through September or until antler growth is complete (antlers harden). To provide a strong source of protein and energy during the fall and winter, this diet may also be fed starting in October or one month before the start of the rut and through the end of December or until the antlers begin to drop.
- Feed free-choice with adequate native forage or good quality hay.
- Place under shelter near high animal activity and close to a constant supply of fresh, clean water. For best results, place feed in a free-choice protein feeder. Because the corn in this diet can enhance flowability, it may also be fed using a broadcast feeder.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals, availability of other foods and familiarity with pelleted feeds. Deer and elk unaccustomed to eating pelleted feed could require 30-45 days to achieve high intake. The presence of corn in this diet makes it excellent for training deer and elk to eat pellets.
- If fed to animals in confinement, feed one to two pounds per 100 pounds of body weight in addition to free- choice, good-quality roughage.
- Privacy Page
- Sample Event Page
- Farm & Ranch
- Bulletin Board
Sign up today
- April 24:
- April 28:
- May 6:
- May 15:
- May 16:
- May 22:
- June 12:
- June 13:
- June 19: