Plan now to attend Steinhauser’s Tack Swap at the Richmond store on Sunday, July 21, 2019
The tack Swap at the Richmond Store event is a great opportunity to sell or buy tack and equipment. Tack Swap Hours are 8 am ’til 11 am. Registration and set up for vendors starts at 7:30 am!
Bring your saddles, bridles, blankets, saddle pads, bits, boots, show jackets/vests, chaps or basically any horse related item.
We’ll have a designated area set up outside for YOU to set up a table and sell for the day. Space reservations are free for the first 15 spots if you confirm ahead of time. After that spaces are $5 each.
Each participant is responsible for bringing your own tables. Each space will be approximately 10 X 10 feet.
TACK SWAP DAY REMINDERS
- Please go here to learn about our Tack Swap Guidelines and Helpful Hints for Selling Your Tack
- Tack Swap check-in/set-up will be at 7:30 am. Please do not arrive earlier.
- Vendors will set and negotiate pricing.
- Please have change available for your customers. The store will not be able to make change for buyers or sellers.
- Sign up early to speed up the check-in process.
- Please make sure you have someone in your space at all times during the Tack Swap; there will be NO security provided to watch your treasures!
Read Tack Swap tips here.