Sunglo Calf Full Body
Sunglo Full Body With Cob is a versatile complete feed with cob for creep, sales prep, pre-conditioning & the show ring.
Sunglo Full Body is the most versatile complete feed in the Sunglo cattle lineup as it can be used as a preconditioning (getting cattle ready to take on a grain-based diet) ration for cattle starting as small as 300 lbs., as a receiving ration when they hit their new home, as part of a holding ration on big cattle, or at any time in the feeding phase as a supplement when extra rib and dimension is desired.
Sunglo® Full Body™ is formulated to promote the following:
- Support immune system response with included selenium and Vitamins A & E.
- Potassium inclusion helps keep cattle hydrated.
- Promotes a healthy rumen microbial population to support feed intake and digestion.
- Supports healthy hair coat and sheen due to active mineral and amino acid supplies.
- Protein: 12.00%
- Fat: 3.00%
- Fiber: 26.00%
- Form: Pellet
For sale cattle and after:
- Feed Sunglo® Full Body™ as the sole ration 30 to 45 days before and 15 days after sale date.
- After Sunglo® Full Body™, switch to Sunglo® Show Calf Grower or Developer and continue on one of those rations through the growing period. We recommend you then switch to Sunglo® Show Calf Finisher a minimum of 120 days before your final show date.
When receiving calves:
Introduce Sunglo® Full Body™ gradually over a three day period:
Day 1: Feed hay free choice with 5 lb. of Sunglo® Full Body™ per head, divided into two equal feedings.
Day 2: Feed hay free choice with 8 lb. of Sunglo® Full Body™ per head, divided into two equal feedings.
Day 3: Feed Sunglo® Full Body™ feed free choice with free-choice hay. Hay is optional after Day 5.
For everyday or show day fill: