Nutrena SafeChoice Perform Horse Feed
Nutrena SafeChoice Perform Pellet Horse Feed is a high fat and controlled starch pelleted formula designed for the unique needs of performance horses and hard keepers.
SafeChoice Perform is a controlled starch, high fat formula that supports the caloric needs of hard workers and hard-keepers.
- Highest calorie feed in the SafeChoice lineup
- Fuels Performance
Fuels the caloric needs of performance horses and supports body condition for hard keepers
- Gastric Health
Marine-sourced calcite supports gastric health
- Topline Balance
Including Topline Balance, the Nutrena brand’s unique approach to topline health
- Balanced Sources
Guaranteed maximums of starch and sugar levels
- Prebiotics Probiotics
Added prebiotics and probiotics support the intestinal microbes to help your horse achieve more efficient absorption of nutrients.
Stop into any of Steinhauser’s 6 locations in the greater Houston area for your equine feed and supplies including Nutrena SafeChoice Perform Horse Feed. Have questions? Please feel free to contact us and a helpful member of our staff will help you find the best products for your equine.
SafeChoice Perform Horse Feed is a high fat, controlled starch formula for performance horses and hard-keepers. It has the balance of highly digestible energy you’ve come to trust from SafeChoice Performance plus it’s formulated with more energy from fat to meet the needs of performance, breeding horses and lactating mares.SafeChoice Perform is the controlled starch formula for hard workers and hard-keepers. Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and development and added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in digestion. Properly balanced feed with controlled starch and a high concentration of energy from fat. Organic trace minerals for improved immune support and skin/coat/hoof health
- Use the feeding table as a guide for feeding SafeChoice® Perform Horse Feed. Be sure to monitor your horse's body condition closely and adjust the feeding rate as necessary for the desired body condition and activity level.
- Feed clean, good quality hay at the rate of 1.0 to 1.75 lb (kg) of hay per 100 lb (kg) of bodyweight per day or the pasture equivalent.
- Divide the recommended feeding level into two or more equally spaced feedings per day.
- Fresh, clean water should be available at all times, except to hot and tired horses. Always cool down your horse properly before providing free access to water.
- Horses should be maintained at a body condition score of 5 or above. Broodmares should have a body condition score of 6 or above prior to foaling.
- Salt should be available free choice at all times.
|Crude Fiber||max. 15.0%|
|Dietary Starch*||max. 20.0%|
|Calcium||0.90 - 1.20%|
|Vitamin A||3,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D||350 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||120 IU/lb|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||5.1M CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus casei||5.1M CFU/lb|
|Bifidobacterium thermophilum||5.1M CFU/lb|
|Enterococcus Faecium||5.1M CFU/lb|