Empower Boost High-Fat Rice Bran Supplement for Performance Horses and Hard Keepers
Empower Boost Horse Feed is a special blend of fat and select nutrients to give your horse a leg up to work harder, train longer, and perform better. This mixture helps your hard keeper consistently deliver a strong performance that makes you proud.
- An extruded combination of high-fat rice bran and flaxseed
- Increased fat level helps maintain energy and ideal body condition
- Added vitamin E and selenium for antioxidant benefits
- Balanced calcium to phosphorus ratio for proper nutrient utilization
- Stabilized nugget form for easier feeding and improved shelf life
- Added prebiotics and probiotics to support digestive health and nutrient absorption
- Organic trace minerals help support immune system strength, hoof integrity, and hair coat quality
- Use the feeding table as a guide to supplementing with Empower® Boost, and feed along with a complete, well-balanced diet, including good quality hay or the pasture equivalent.
- If the horse’s manure becomes loose, reduce the amount of Empower® Boost Supplement in the diet slightly until the horse adjusts. Then increase slowly again to the desired level.
- The Empower® Boost Supplement contains added minerals and Vitamin E so it can be fed with a balanced diet, without diluting the mineral balance in the total diet.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Horses should be maintained at a body condition score of 5 or above. Broodmares should have a body condition score of 6 or above prior to foaling.
- Salt should be available free choice at all times.
||1.5% - 2.0%
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids
- All dietary changes should be made gradually over a period of 7-14 days until recommended feeding rates are achieved.
- Make certain that horses have adequate forage or pasture available.
- Make certain that all horses are on regular parasite control, dental examination and vaccination programs.
- Monitor body condition regularly and adjust feed intake as needed.
- Store feed properly to prevent exposure to moisture or contamination by insects or other pests.
- Never offer moldy hay or feed to horses.